- have been elected to the Winona National Bank board of directors.
Pecarina is president and CEO of Hiawatha Broadband Communications. In his 18 years with HBC, he has overseen the implementation of a wide range of data, video and voice systems and services. Before joining HBC, Pecarina spent 12 years at Winona State University as Director for Technology. He holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota-Crookston and enjoys coaching youth sports at all levels. He and his wife, Mary Kaye, live in Winona, where they raised two children, Matthew and Renee, and now enjoy life as grandparents.
Schmidt began serving as chancellor of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in July 2013. Before joining UW-Eau Claire, he spent 15 years at Winona State University as the vice president for university advancement and executive director of the WSU Foundation Board of Trustees. Schmidt holds a doctorate degree from the University of Minnesota, a master’s degree from the University of St. Thomas, and a bachelor’s degree from WSU. He is married to Kim Schmidt, a psychiatric nurse practitioner in her own practice in Eau Claire, and the couple has three sons: Hunter (23), Andrew (16), and Ben (12).
- Northwestern Bank has announced that it recently hired
- as a marketing and customer relations representative. Boggess has a 12-plus-year background working within financial services, with the last five having led the marketing of a bank based in Eau Claire.
Boggess graduated from UW-River Falls with a degree in marketing communications and is currently enrolled at the Chippewa Valley Technical College for digital marketing. She also has earned a bank marketing degree from the American Institute of Banking and attended a year of the American Bankers Association School of Marketing and Management.
In the Chippewa Valley area, she is involved with various Chamber of Commerce events, assists the Hillcrest Elementary Parent Teacher Organization, serves on the Chippewa County 4-H Adult Leader Council and is affiliated with a number of youth sports programs.
She can be reached at 715-723-4461 or email@example.com.
- Woita & Associates of Altoona has announced that
- has recently joined the firm in a part-time capacity as a registered paraplanner. An RP has the education necessary to work on the basic elements of financial planning, while the financial planner concentrates on long-term goals.
Zach is a recent graduate of Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College and a current student at Lakeland College, working toward a master’s of business administration in accounting and ultimately pursuing a certified public accountant designation. Zach is originally from Rice Lake.
Woita & Associates is a business and financial planning firm helping individuals and business clients with company 401K and 403B plans, individual financial planning including retirement income planning, and more. Learn more about the advisors, staff, and services at www.woitaplanning.com.