Free immunizations are available for children through the Chippewa County Department of Public Health. Immunizations will not be given for any children under age 18 years unless a parent or legal guardian fills out and signs a permission form.
Consent forms can now be printed off the Chippewa County Department of Public Health website at www.co.chippewa.wi.us. Limited vaccines may be available to adults, free of charge. Certain restrictions may apply.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 715-726-7900 or 800-400-3678. All clinics are by appointment unless otherwise noted.
- 9:30-10:30 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 10, Bloomer Baptist Church, 2620 Duncan Road, Bloomer.
- 1-2 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 17, The Homeplace, 225 East 4th Ave., Stanley.
- 8:30-9:30 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 22, Public Health Department, Room 123, Chippewa County Courthouse, 711 N. Bridge St., Chippewa Falls. Use High Street entrance.
- 3:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 23, Public Health Department.
- 3-5 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 30, Public Health Department. No appointment.