Assistance with voter registrations will be available during Music Over Menomin at the Menomonie Public Library (600 Wolske Bay), on Thursday, June 14 from 7-8:30 p.m.

If you have been issued a State of Wisconsin Driver License or ID card that is current and valid, you must provide the number and expiration date. If your state driver license is cancelled or expired or your Wisconsin DOT-issued ID is expired, provide the number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.

If you have not been issued a WI driver license or Wisocnsin DOT-issued ID, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you have none of these documents, you will be able to indicate that fact.

Proof of Residence document must be provided when registering to vote in Wisconsin. A document that proves where you live in Wisconsin includes a utility bill, residential lease, bank statement, vehicle registration form, Social Security statement, etc.

Democracy works when the public participates — this is an opportunity!


Dunn County News editor

Barbara Lyon is the editor of The Dunn County News in Menomonie, WI.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.